Hacked up Hugo theme

This site currently uses the Hyde-X theme with some modifcations. After dabbling with CSS here’s a few changes I made to suit my wants and needs.

All these changes were organic as I learnt more about Hugo and CSS but I wanted to save the theme from my own mistakes. I’m still learning how to github but thanks to the help from Thomas over at pckls.io I was able to to quickly create a forked branch with my changes.

git remote rm origin
git remote add origin https:/github.com/network2501/hyde-x
git checkout -b feature/2501
git add --all
git commit -m "CSS, layout changes"
git push origin feature/2501